Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tuxedoes + Satin Gowns + Corsages + Limo = Prom 2009 {ALM Photo, Knoxville Professional Photographers}


It's that time of year again...when I feel really old and realize it was 25 years ago that I attended my senior prom. I know, you're thinking...you don't look THAT old, but it is true.

Allan and I had the opportunity to pay it forward to Shannon who had helped us out at Eskimo Escapades in January by photographing her and her date along with four other couples before they all headed off to Regas and the prom. They were so much fun and I can't recall when I have ever laughed so hard while photographing anyone. Here are some of the images we captured. It's easy to see in some why there was so much laughter involved.

Note to self: Be careful when you ask a group of teens to do something silly! You can never know exactly what they might do...

No comments: