Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Danielle | Portrait of a Hippie, teacher, artist and signal-booster

Sometimes you meet people and you just know they are smart, fun and awesome. That's what I thought the first time I met Kate Jones. A little over a year ago Kate had moved from Colorado to Tennessee with her cats and all her potions and cauldrons to create her amazing crap free soaps and balms at Om Shanti Naturals and I was one of the first people she met. OK, maybe she didn't have cauldrons. Over the past year I have gotten to spend time with and  know Kate and her famous cat, Loiosh.

Once day earlier this summer, I met Danielle Nelson who was visiting Kate from Buffalo, NY. And guess what? I thought the same thing about her. Smart, fun and awesome! Well, Danielle recently came back to Knoxville to teach a workshop for the Knoxville Creative Hands Street Team, chat about social media on 11 O'Clock Rock over at Knox ivi and visit with Kate. I knew it would be great fun to photograph Danielle so I convinced her to meet me before the workshop for some fun in the Old City.

Well, we had fun. Lots of fun. And we also had rain. Lots of rain. So here are some of the images Allan and I captured in the rain, the puddles and the alleyways around our stomping grounds. Visit the links to find out more about Danielle and the services she offers through Life Unconstrained and about Kate and her editing services at Crap Free Content.

Don't you just want to go out and jump in a puddle?


And there was laughing...

And puddles...

Puddle ninja

And more laughing...



And more puddles...





Danielle laughs...

Kate laughs...

Danielle and Kate laugh...
Looking for images for your website, blog or social media marketing? Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your needs at lisa@almphoto.com or 865.406.3870.

View more of our work
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

No comments: