Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kaite | She Wears Her Art on Her Sleeve

Right around Christmas we were at the Hooter's down the street taking a break between sessions and while we were waiting for our lunch, I noticed Kaite and her amazing sleeve of tattoos. I sort of kept staring at her and finally had Allan go out to the car to grab a copy of One Eighty Magazine so I could explain why I was staring at her. Allan and I have been shooting the Illustrated Girl for One Eighty Magazine for several months and I am always on the lookout for new girls. Kaite was only in town for a few more days {she's in the US Navy and currently stationed in San Diego, CA} but was really excited to work with me because she would love to break into modeling for tattoo magazines and the like. She was full of energy and we had a lot of fun working together. Here are some of my favorite images from our session. We hope to see her gracing the pages of magazines one day soon!







Be sure to pick up a copy of One Eighty Magazine, Knoxville's new and true alternative, around Knoxville. Our buddy Storm Taylor would really appreciate and so would would we!

View more of our photography on our website, find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

1 comment:

Daniel Buchanan said...

Its wild how tattoos have become so trendy now. Does this chick know she's still going to have that sleeve when she's 80? Either way, it looks great now!