Monday, June 21, 2010

Caleb :: Through the Lens of The Godfather and the Fairy Godmother {Allan and Lisa Mueller | Professional Photographers | Knoxville, TN}

Allan and I have been blessed as godparents of Caleb and we were absolutely thrilled to participate in and photograph his recent baptism. It was a lot more difficult to photograph the baptism than I thought it would be because I was so overcome with emotion and found myself focused entirely on Caleb...just not through my lens. Here are some of the images from his baptism. Enjoy!




 

 



If you or someone you know are interested in newborn, baby and family photography, visit our website, Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to find out more about our professional photography services.

~Allan and Lisa Mueller
ALM Photo
Knoxville Professional Photographers

No comments: