Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Textures :: Rust, Party of One {ALM Photo | Knoxville Professional Photographers}





What do you see when you look at these images? An old, rusty chair? An old, even rustier table? Not me. I see beauty in the texture and form of vintage metal furniture which is exactly why I collect it up from the side of the road and on the cheap at yard sales. I love the lines of the chair and the perfect peeliness of the paint, revealing the deep green it once was. The table is especially attractive with its thick veneer of orange rust on top and its long legs with flaky skin of green below. As a photographer, I often look at things a little differently than most, and if you do too, then my lens cap is off to you! Now seating...Rust, party of one....
Images by ALM Photo




No comments: